Tuesday 3 February 2015

My Zamfara bride (Cuteness)

Quite an amazing sweetheart to work with, at first I wasn't sure if she was gonna hire me because of my unavailability as at the moment she needed us to see but subsequently we got to talk, was certainly sure a week to the wedding when I received that call from her demanding for my account number, was quite excited cuz I had taken my mind off it.
  On 31st which was the D date, I was live in Zamfara for Khafila and Kabir's wedding and these above were the results, OMG she speaks french so well and yes she called me after the wedding to let me know she loved her look, amazing isn't it? Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @Sabjozbeautyworld. Thanks for your time

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Tayo, u really looking great, God bless ur marraige

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Zuzu hope u've not forgotten my date o

    ReplyDelete